Warfear - "Dig Your Own Grave" Demo 1989

I guess Rich Militia is the limey me, irritable, old, and talks shit on petty punk issues. I always felt I was the cowboy version of Erich Keller, but haters can't be choosers (I've been compared to Jon Chang too...by Chris Dodge). ANYWAY, good on Rich for doing this band. He wanted to do Japcore, didn't quite attain those heights, but still produced a discore-style demo that commands attention. The band is indicative of their region (U.K.) and time of existence (late 80s), so you won't hear anything different that Doom/ENT/Sore Throat didn't already press to wax years before (I mildly hear Legion of Parasites in their sound too)...but if you're a fan of that precise era you won't be disappointed. It's a bit faster and chaotic than those bands though, with more change-ups and non-stop raped-hag vocals. I'll probably exercise redundancy at some point and upload their complete discography LP (which Crust War put out if you need any more enticers). Production is shallow. It's well recorded but you can damn well tell it's a demo. There's the link, do you need me to click the mouse for you too?