G.A.S.K.R.I.E.G. - Cassette Compilation 1994


I'd downloaded this on a whim on a Russian (lol) industrial blog back in D.N. days, because I'd spotted Megaptera and Grey Wolves' names in the bunch. Exceptional WW2-themed compilation of mid-fi dark ambient, death industrial, and rhythmic power electronics from Book Of Wisdom, Lugula-Thor, Megaptera, Diés, Ex.Order, Ve Europa, Wolverine, Le Joyaux De la Princesse, Dagda Mor, Turbund Sturmwerk, Grey Wolves, and Inade. I'm glad I sighted this white whale for the record bucket list (still un-harpooned 😕). ANYWAY...the comp's solid, not a throwaway or cheater track in sight, with a choice of artists AND daaark flow of tracks that compliments the comp's (even at the time, yawningly played-out) theme. In short, this release was done right. Fuckin' download it already poser!