Troubled Times Radio Interviews 1988: Unseen Terror, Rudimentary Peni, Daz Russel, Digby Pearson

Phone interviews conducted live during the Troubled Times radio show (out of Berkeley I believe). I'd like to know what happened behind the scenes to authorize the expense of these pre-internet phone calls (the logistics of massive timezone dilation occasionally interferes in some fashion too)! The interviewees speak (literally) for themselves on this. The host doesn't seem like the brightest bulb, so some of the questions bring unintentional hilarity. Quality is decent, all interviewees are audible with tolerable tape hiss (I sourced these in trades over the decades, mostly from the U.K. of course). One millennia when I can be arsed to find the tape, I'll re-rip the '88 interview with Mick Harris on the show (HYSTERICAL!).