Method Of Destruction - "U.S.A. For M.O.D." LP 1987 (CD Rip)

Sometimes ya gotta listen to retarded shit. I fuckin' LOVED this record when "it first came out". It was moshier than S.O.D. and just as offensive...but more roughly played by ne'er-do-wells in flipped up No Mercy caps instead of pizza thrash party heshers. I was crybating to Napalm Death a year later, but I can't deny that M.O.D.'s debut was a twisted bridge between metal and hardcore for me (if only in finally parsing the punk out of the metal of crossover). If you're down with major label sexism, racism, homophobia, and fat shaming set to short-ish, sometimes fast-ish, but always loud songs, then take my hand (tightly!) as we board the Trump Train to auditory elysium!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9z261f5520aybf7/MOD_-_USA...zip