DJ Freak - "Industrial Power" 2xCassette 1997

LOTTA 'stalgia for me with this set of tapes, as they were the very first hXc-techno mixes I purchased after being introduced to the genre via the R.A.W./Hypnotic 23 split cassette. Freak gets his freak on immaculately with this release, showing no mercy in turntable terror or frenzied song selection (which is biased to the fast and simple, no matter the sub-genre). Heavily intermixed and totally fucked with, unhappy hardcore, breakbeat, and jungle all flash their tits in atonal collusion. For me, these are THE quintessential 90s raver tapes...with one majorly depressing caveat: gigatons of hiss. Professional duping at such tepid quality was a mystery to me even 20 years ago, but I wouldn't upload it if there wasn't juuusssst enough noise power leftover to brutalize your ears as hard as Harvey Weinstein brutalizes potted plants.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wzr443s421h92w4/DJ%20Freak%20-%20%22Industrial%20Power%22%201997.zip