Brother...


...may I have some oats?

No.

I am starving brother!

As am I brother! The tall skinny figure has thrown the oats
at me, ME brother! I believe they have taken a liking to me.

No brother, I have seen this before. I have observed many things,
from the roaring beast that the tall skinny figures crawl inside of
to travel far beyond the horizon, to how the figures wept when
another of them had fallen into a deep sleep, and from those
experiences I have learned that they will give extra oats to one
of us before taking them into the shed of no return. They will
do terrible things in that shed brother!

Lies!

That shed is where the chosen ones go to dine with our tall
skinny Gods! You are a fool brother, and you shall be left
behind in the mud with your backwards ideas!

Brother, you must believe me! Share with me the oats and
you shall not reach the desired girth for the tall skinny ones.
They will spare your life brother!

AHA!

So this was all a plan to steal my oats!

You truly are despicable brother!

I will not trust your lies!

Brother, when they took me outside the reaches of the pointy fences,
into the roaring beasts and way over the horizon, I saw it...I was taken
to a gathering of the tall skinny figures, they paraded me around brother,
and I saw the truth! I saw the tall skinny ones consuming our flesh!
I could not have been mistaken brother, the smell of the flesh was
surely one of us! They suspended the flesh above a fire and let
it burn before consuming it. They did not just consume it either brother,
they took pleasure from this, their mouths curved a wicked smile
and some even let out moans of satisfaction!

Brother, the figures are consumers!

Your story amuses me brother, but does not convince me.
I shall have these oats myself and dine with the tall skinny Gods!

I am sorry for you brother, your eyes cannot take the
blinding light of the truth and you scurry back to your cave.
I shall care for your spawn once they consume you brother,
as they have consumed...

...our mother

...our father

...our friends

...your lover

...and many more.