Nausea - Wav pre-masters for "Condemned To The System" & Interview KNAC 2014

I've been seeing Nausea play since I was 17. I'll be 43 come May, so...well it's trippy following ANY band for that long. Nausea's never changed, never deviated from a very strict formula of discore-grind. They've had some fascinating heavy phaser/flange psych moments, but overall they're slightly groove-oriented, heavily discore inspired literal first-wave grind with zero tech or overt metal (unless that metal is Bathory). The only thing I have to say about this album is that they finally got the incredible anti-trigger sound they always deserved (from a studio, their basement demos always sounded great, but previous studio work always misrepresented their live power). That and I did the art/layout, which is how I got...

...The wavs here are the true pre-masters before final press (I'm assuming for the CD version only). There's a vaguely noticeable difference in dynamics, but it's so damn close to the final press that I'm essentially just uploading this for fun/completism. I also chopped up an interview they did for KNAC a few months before the album's release, where Oscar clarifies with much passion why Nausea is such a separate entity to Terrorizer. Currently, a 3rd LP is slowly being rehearsed, seeing the return of O.G. bassist Cosmo, and some dramatically improved art capabilities from moi.