Z - "Gag Hardcore" Demo 1986

I highly prefer this to the debut flexi (which I feel is unremarkable for it's hype). Sieg Heil-ish, Gai-ish, Tranquilizer-ish, standardized UK82 influences, it's only brutally noisy because of the boombox-as-fuck recording methods, but still ridiculously engaging. Musically it prefers a mid-pace, with multiple tracks experimenting with insanely repetitive and hypnotically catchy arrangement (you'll get it Gai speed enough, don't worry). The vocals are S-P-A-S-T-I-C higher-end shouts that have a complimentary tone to the rest of the band (they're the most memorable aspect for me, though I did straight lose my shit to their absurdity on a track or two). Phenomenal stuff, so why was the flexi...kinda boring and whack? Looooong demo, 25 songs in 36 minutes.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/47ysevcjbueq4b6/Z_-_Gag_Hardcore_Demo_1986.zip