Slaughter Strike - "A Litany Of Vileness" Demo Tape 2010

Grinding hardcore with an early 90s grind/death backbone (those scenes were completely fused back then). I think the Utopia Banished era of grind influence actually works very well for them (the intro especially seems like such an obvious spliff-pass to that specific LP). There's even a few drips of early 90s doom tucked away in there...but mostly the tunes remind me of Citizen's Arrest at Daryl's deathliest. Production feels analog (if it's digital I don't give a fuck cuz it still kicks ass), every element is completely full and non-competing in the mix. This band nerded hard on influences right down to production styles, and that nerding payed off spectacularly. One of my earlier rips, and I still think I did a Keller-stellar job!