Gore Beyond Necropsy - "Go Filth Go!" CD 1999 (FLAC)



My original review from 2000 (I'd traded for the CD from
one of the labels, who in turn got my live Repulsion LP, booted by 
the guy...Sergio...who put out the first live boot Crossed Out 10"
[not "Fuck Grindcore"])...

"I'm speechless, absolutely fucking speechless. I simply cannot and will not find fault in this CD (other than why didn't the band just release this as one massive 117 song album seeing as it was recorded at the same sessions as their Relapse CD). Gore Beyond Necropsy are the all-time gods of ultra sewage-goregrind (with the occasional half-assed but still serious social commentary). This pisses, shits and analdrills all over their split with Minch. Nothing was left out on this disasterpiece...the hokey 50's tunes as intros along with the John Waters samples, guitar tone that resembles Repulsion bass, 58 tracks in 26 minutes (!!!) of 2-second songs mixed with longer deathcore grinders, Every song played at hyper-killspeed, un-harmonized/effected vocals (singer Mamoru comes across like Lee Dorrian during F.E.T.O. with a bad sore throat), hilarious and genius song titles such as 'Puke, Piss and SHIT on Your Face', 'Reek Of Putridfashionpig' (one of my favorite songs) and 'Scenario Of Total Annihilation', and to top it all off they have a guy who just makes POWER-ELECTRONICS along with the songs! I swear you're a fucking poser if you don't get this CD! I do have one fear and that is that I'm afraid that there really is nowhere else the band can go within the grind genre. Over their 7+ year existence they have explored all of the traditional routes from drum-machine and Carcass-worship days to their refinement as the ultimate cheesy goregrindmassacrecore band. They really can't go any faster as the musick would just fall apart into Anal Cunt meanderings then, and for them to slow down...well, I prefer not to dwell on such terrible thoughts. PLEDGE YOUR PITIFUL SOULS TO GORE BEYOND NECROPSY!!! Whoopsy! Almost forgot to mention the great full color (I thought this release would be in black and white) layout complete with tasty front-cover collage of a putrid ball of cancerous, jaundiced and A.I.D.S.-infected chunks of SHIT squished together!!! HARSHIT RECORDS/837-6 HORINISHI. HADANO-CITY/KANAGAWA 259-1331/JAPAN"